Monday, May 17, 2010

broooch-a-rama!

Here I am again, this time with some actual finished pieces!
I have had so much fun making these brooches. They are made out of felt and vintage buttons, and anyone who knows me knows that I can't resist a bit of felt and a vintage button or two, throw in a bit of stitching and I am in handmade heaven
!
But these colourful adornments wouldn't have been possible without the help of a dear friend of mine, Juliette, who has inspired me with her papercraft creations and very kindly lent me her super-dooper die to allow me to cut these fabby flower shapes. (Thanks Juliette, one of these has your name on it, you just choose. xx)
These little creations have kept me busy for the last few days, as I have had no voice due to laryngitis, so here I am, resting and creating...not a bad combination if I do say so myself.

I will be taking them to the next Glenbrook Markets, but if anyone wants one before then, just let me know.

xx Manda

1 comment:

  1. These look so good - Not sure which one I like the best. Surprise me!!!

    ReplyDelete